Groups provide an opportunity to talk openly and honestly about your feelings in a safe, supportive environment.
Summit Housing & Outreach Programs offers a number of support, educational, therapeutic and recreational groups:
• Family support group
• Cooking Groups
• Smoking Cessation
• Music Makers
• Walking Groups
Benefits of participating in support groups may include:
• Feeling less lonely, isolated or judged
• Gaining a sense of empowerment and control
• Improving your coping skills and sense of adjustment
• Talking openly and honestly about your feeling
• Reducing distress, depression, anxiety or fatigue
If you are interested in seeing what Groups are available close to where you live, please contact Nikki by calling (905) 847-3206 ext. 934 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.